Frequently asked Real Estate Questions
- What type of loans can I get?
- What does Escrow do?
- What does the Title Company do?
- Is it smart to have a Home Inspection company inspect the home?
- Do I get a copy of the appraisal from the lender?
- What happens to my deposit if something goes wrong in the prior to closing escrow period?
- What happens if something goes wrong with the house after we close escrow?
- Can Bear Creek Realty help us with out loan?
- Can we go back and see the property during the Escrow period with friends?
- What does the Murrieta area have to offer?
1. Bear Creek Mortgage offers all of the normal and special financing plans on the market. We offer 95%, 90%, 80% plans with and without PMI, impounds, and no points. We can do it all. Give us a call for a special assessment of your financing needs.
7. This is something that happens all to often and can be avoided with the right inspections. It is absolutely necessary to have the property professionally inspected to discover these unforeseen problems. It is to the buyers’ advantage to discover any problems before closing.
10. The Murrieta area is the most family oriented community in Riverside County. We have beautiful, highly accredited schools for your kids, we have all of the sports and recreation facilities, and we are a reasonable distance to San Diego, LA, and Orange County for all of the finer restaurants and beach activities. And, best of all we have sunshine, clean air, and year around fun.